I have a Jira On Demand instance, I’d like to connect to our internal, corporate LDAP instance... Is this possible?
Thanks,
Steve
PS -- http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Connecting+to+an+LDAP+Directory leads me to believe it is possible. but the menu structure is different or I'm looking in the wrong place.
Hi Steve,
Unfortunately external LDAP configuration is only available in the download version and is not available with OnDemand. Have a look at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand for the functions that are restricted with the OnDemand versions.
You can integrate with Google Apps (http://www.atlassian.com/google-apps) for user management, but that's the only option for external user management.
Sorry it's not what you wanted to hear, but I hope that answers the question?
Andrew.
Thats unfortunate, and actually a big reason why we (an enterprise with 15k employees and 200+ developers) cannot use OnDemand.
https://answers.atlassian.com/users/36/ellen-feaheny/ : May be you can help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.