Hi,
In our Jira OnDemand instance we have two very similar groups that lead to to confussion. One of them is the "jira-users" the other one is "users". I do not recall what is the default group that comes with the standard settings of Jira. The group that any Jira user should be placed in. Could you tell me? Is is the "jira-users" or is it "users"?
I am trying to delete the "users" group in our instance, I have made sure that both "users" an "jira-users" have exactly the same people inside. I have also reviewed all the settings (permissions schemes, Notifications and so on) so that when I delete any of the groups there are no surprises. However , I a m missing something. When I try to delete the group "users" I get the following message:
Delete group
users cannot be deleted because of the following problems
<form id="group-delete" class="aui top-label" style="margin: 20px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; color: #333333; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;" action="
https://epages.atlassian.net/admin/rest/um/1/group?groupname=users" method="post">
JIRA
- You must specify a group to move comments/worklogs to.
My question is, where do I have to go to specify the new group to move comments/workloads to?
Cheers
</form>