How do I enable sending of email for our jira on-demand?
Jira On-Demand complains "Sending mail is disabled." in Mail Queue Administration (suburl: /secure/admin/MailQueueAdmin!default.jspa ) - see uploaded screenshot below:
Hi Christian,Could you please create a support request for this issue at support.atlassian.com? I need the additional information of your specific instance in order to troubleshoot an resolve your issue.
Ticket created: https://support.atlassian.com/browse/JST-55748
To all who may have a similar problem: if you go to JIRA Admin > Outgoing mail, you can see the current settings, as well as disable/enable sending emails from your Jira (with the button on top right).
I am not able to find this option in Jira on-demand, however I filed a ticket with https://support.atlassian.com - and they enabled outgoing mail for our jira on-demand instance.
My bad, indeed that functionality is not available without sysadmin rights - but I'm glad to hear that it was solved for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.