We have approx 2000 licenses for JIRA in our organization, now we intend to use JIRA Agile/ Green Hopper in the organization for a set of projects.
Is it possible to buy 100 licenses for JIRA Agile and have it integrated with JIRA (2000 licenses)?
I am ok to have 1st 100 users of Greehopper grab access to this plugin and as we exhaust capacity we can buy more later?
I ask this question because I have read following in one of FAQ on atlassian site:
"6. Do my JIRA and JIRA Agile and/or JIRA Capture licenses have to match?
Yes, JIRA Agile and JIRA Capture are global plugins for JIRA. If you are using JIRA Agile and/or JIRA Capture, the JIRA, JIRA Agile and JIRA Capture licenses must match the user count and type. For instance, a 25 User Commercial JIRA license will require a 25 User Commercial JIRA Agile license and a 25 User Commercial JIRA Capture license."
Is there any way we can go the way I have suggested?
Your early response will be much appreciated. We have JIRA version 5.2.5 in our organization at this point.
Best Regards
Sachin Jhamb