I have screens that have the Assign user field to use as an issue flows through the workflow. What I don't want is the Assign button available for all users at all stages in the workflow.
How do I remove the Assign button on the issue details page?
Thanks, Davina
image2016-12-22 12:5:27.png
You're going to have to modify source code. Not recommended.
Hi Davina.
The assign button is shown only if logged user has assign permission in permission scheme. So you can decide whether to show it or not depending on that.
Regards, Aylin.
So there is no way to remove the Assign button on the issues details view and only have it on screens on transition?
Correct, at least out of the box. Being in the cloud you can't modify the source code. You can search for a plugin that will do it and is available in the cloud. I'm not aware of one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.