How do I enable different email addresses, or some other method of having emails create tickets in different projects, in Jira OnDemand?
You actually need to have your own email address, that's not something that Atlassian can provide. You then setup a mail handler within OnDemand to check the email on your email account and process those messages.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Creating+Issues+and+Comments+from+Email is a good startting place.Hypothetically you could create a email address and then route it to Atlassian after you've worked with them to meet any needs they require. They may have additional addresses that you can purchase.
It's more the whole "worked with them to meet any needs they require" thing that I can't figure out. I've set up plenty of email handlers for Jira before, but I can't find a single reference to how to ask Atlassian for another address or what addresses other than jira@<domain>.atlassian.net are available.
Hmm, judging from the responses so far, I think you might need to create a support ticket at our support portal : support.atlassian.com, to work with our support team about your requirements
David, if you would please make your comment a full response, I will mark it as the answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.