Do you mean to your Cloud account? I thought Confluence was part of Core?
https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/cloud/ordering
I'm not sure what Core is. All I know is that when I'm in Jira, and I click on the Menu icon in the upper left corner, my only option is Jira, plus a selection to try out Confluence. When I try to add confluence, my only option is a free trial, but when I try to sign up, I have to enter my company account name, and when I do that, I get an error message that the name is already taken.
I'm sure it's some sort of pilot error, but this certainly is not an intuitive process...
Something very similar happened to us, with the duplicate company name from a trial.
In the end we just opened a ticket at my.atlassian.com and they took care of it pretty quickly quickly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.