When I first set up our Jira, I made it so only one group could change the due date on certain issue types. However, I want to change this but I can't remember how I did it and need to change it back. Any ideas?
I found the answer within the transition properties.
Look in the permission scheme for the project. You'll find a line that says who can "schedule" issues.
We are using the default permission scheme for all projects and this hasn't been changed. It is also across more than one project.
Doesn't matter if it hasn't changed, the permission for "schedule" is what controls who can change the due date.
You need to know that before you can look into changing it.
There's several ways you might be controlling this, but we have to look at the permission scheme to start to unpick what you're doing (even if it's in a transition, you're still going to need that permission)
Hi Hannah,
Where can this group change the due date? Is it during a transition in your workflow? Then the permission might be on who can do this transition (you can see this in the transition screen of your worklow).
Best regards,
Peter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.