Is there an issue with rank-to-top and rank-to-bottum regarding subtasks? In my JIRA implementation this doesn't seem te work. When I choose rank-to-bottom and I refresh te browser the subtask doesn't go down. As a workaround I use the arrows.
Have seen the same issue and used the same work around, waiting to see if anyone has an answer too!
You cannot Rank sub-tasks like issues. They are attached to their parents.
The buttons that change the order of subtasks are not the same thing as rank.
Actually Tim is referring to the labels in the dropdown. they are "rank-to-top/rank-to-bottom" we are assuming this has to do with the order they are displayed in. If not and your observation is the answer, they should not be displayed.
Checked on this and it appears folks have complained about this as far back as 2012.
And also the rank-up-arrow of the lowest subtask doesn't work. Is this a known bug?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.