I have used BitKinex 3.2.3 and getting below error. Please tell me anybody have faced this issue and have any solution for this:
image2015-5-8 16:5:35.png
There's no error there, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Also, it's unclear what you are trying to do or why.
I am not able to see the backup nor I am able to see any files on webdav
Then you haven't uploaded anything. Could you explain what you are trying to do though?
I am trying to upload a Jira backup using webdav so that I can import it in another instance say from production to staging environment. That's why I exported a zip file from production environment. Now to import it in staging environment I have to upload it on staging environment using webdav so that I can see the option to import from backup file uploaded.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.