This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Edit Space Details
All I have is my profile pic under team members. How do I add the others? This should be obvious!!
There's nothing automatic like there is when you create a space using the Team Space Blueprint.
If you want to add more team members to the space, grant them permissions, add them as a space watcher, and add their profile picture macro to your home page by hand.
I have done the first two. Its just the profile picture macro I need to work out.
Worked it out thanks! I just needed to be pointed in the direction of macros.
I'm glad you figured it out. The profile picture macro, yes.
Hi Steven, long time no see.
Took me a bit to find the permissions, so I'll post that here. Use the Space Tools at the page bottom left as an admin, then you can add people to the Individual permissions and apply whatever permissions you need to on that page.
So, do you have to insert two separate macros, one for the profile picture, and one with the user's name? When you're creating a page, it's much easier because you can just type the user names to populate the information rather than manually doing it after the fact.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.