Is there a way to import timesheets from external source? E.g.I track on the go with Android usingTimeMeter which export records to a CSV-file. How to import this file to Tempo?
I would think that the only way to do this would be to create a REST call to update the JIRA issues based on content from the CSV file.
I just want to be sure Tempo guys didn't make it already for us.
Hi,
Tempo does not offer this feature, but you can use the JIRA importers plugin to import data using a csv file (see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Importing+Data+from+CSV)
Tempo uses the same Database tables for the worklogs as JIRA, so all worklogs imported by the csv file will also be available in Tempo. If you have worklog attributes configured in Tempo, they will be missing in the imported worklogs and have to be edited manually.
Kind regards,
Susanne
I'm considering it, but we don't have enough demand on this yet.
This is not true. I was able to import a ticket that had worklogs attached to it but tempo is completely ignoring it. I was told by support that Tempo cannot import the data to reporting and that it was a Jira issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.