Hi,
When I want to delete this page:
https://oveasoft.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/doremovepage.action?pageId=65823
Hi have the following error:
The following error(s) occurred:
This page is the default homepage of Confluence when I create the space...
I suspect what's happening is your deletion of the home page lands you back on the home page, which it needs you to recreate because it needs it.
Don't delete home pages and you should be ok.
I never delete it... But I want delete it because and I can't edit it... Same error
But you said you were deleting it.
I don't understand what you are doing.
What I did: I want to edit this page to add my own text, but when I did it, i have an error: "There was an error processing the request." (same error when I want to put a title).
So I have create a new page and replace my homepage. That's ok. But i want to delete this page to keep a clean space.
You understand now? Maybe I am not clear?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.