How can I turn off the People button or hide user names from other users?
Check out a previous thread - https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/99620/can-i-hide-the-people-directory-in-confluence-ondemand.
it is now possible for us to hide the people directory in a way that persists through upgrades. Please contact Support if you want this done.
Please note that this will only disable the peope directory menus in Confluence. It cannot, however, prevent users to access via a direct URL.
It is also not possible to hide user names from other users.
Yes, we would like to have this upgrade done for amplifire.atlassian.net. Please contact me so i can understand this better. Thanks, Susan Paulson spaulson@knowledgefactor.com and 720-214-9961
Or can you direct me to the documentation on this new feature? I could not find it, and in fact your doc still states that for ondemand, this is NOT possible, because it requires a plug-in.
I am getting emails telling me to comment, but I have already commented on this, 2 days ago....
Can I please get a response on this from my Nov. 22 comment....again, I am getting emails requesting me to comment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.