This is my first question so please be gentle with me!
I have set up a service desk on Jira cloud and created a distinct notification scheme for it. I have allocated the notification scheme to the service desk. Within that scheme I have set up an email address to receive notifications of new issues being created so that we are aware of tickets being entered as follows:
Issue Created (System)
- All Watchers (Delete)
- Reporter (Delete)
- Current Assignee (Delete)
- Single Email Address (support_staff@XXXXXXX) (Delete)
- Single Email Address (mike@XXXXXXX) (Delete)
Unfortunately no emails are sent and I'm not sure how to hunt further. I have tried to submit a support ticket but the page says there is a problem with Atlassian.
Update notifications and test emails are sent so the email system works.
If anybody can help me or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it as I am fairly new to JIRA and still finding my way round.
Many thanks
Mike