Hi,
I would like to move all content from canopypaas.atlassian.net to canopycloud.atlassian.net.
Please let me know how I can do this? I have administrative rights to both.
Thanks,
Hugo
I guessed you need the temporary JIRA Standalone to merge the data and export to one ondemand instance. Check out this ondemand KB article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ONDEMANDKB/How+to+Merge+Two+JIRA+OnDemand+Instances
Could you check the documentation that Teck En Yew pointed you to - that answers your question (which is a "No, but there's a workaround") and tells you how to do it as well.
I need to merge two onDemand instances together, is this possible?
Hey Hugo, there are no direct method to merge 2 ondemand instances together in one click. The only workaround is that you need to export the backup and import into a local JIRA installation.
Then merge the another instances into the local installation using Project Import. After finish merging the 2 instances in the local installation, you would require to export the backup data and use the import feature to restore the backup. The steps has been stated in the KB article and you can try perform a test in local installation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.