Hi there -
I see there is a wizard for importing from Mantis. However, when I navigate to the page where it is supposed to be, all I see are Pivotal, FogBugz, trac, json and csv.
How can i enable the mantis wizard?
Go to "Plugins" -> "Manage Plugins" and then find the "JIRA Importers" plugin. Click on the plugin then click the "modules enabled" link. Scroll down and make sure "Mantis" is enabled. If disabled, enable it. You should then be able to see the Mantis option in the import page.
Our original issue was only present in the Jira on demand version, where Mantis is not supported. We opted for install it on premise, and the problem was solved.
We use Jira OnDemand, and would like to import our Mantis issues. Is this still unsupported?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.