Dear JIRA Support Team, I am writing to inquire about the integration solutions that JIRA offers for synchronizing data with Mantis ticketing system and other systems through API. Our organization, which maintains a web-based HR automation system, currently utilizes the Mantis ticketing system for issue tracking and…
Hi all ! :D I work for a company to help them in a great transformation project of their information system. We found a lot of companies to develop software for the new architecture of the information system. One of them works with Jira Core, which is installed in one of their servers (which belong to them). The version of…
Hi I have paid license of Jira with me for official purpose. I am using free trial to connect it with free trial Mantis BT. How can I connect the free trial versions of Jira and Mantis? Do i need to change or upgrade my Jira currently I am using Jira(Next-Gen)?
I am in the process of migrating our Mantis issue database (v2.12.0) into Jira Server (v8.3.3), but the import is failing on every attempt. Both Mantis and Jira are running on PostGres. The error seems to occur during the Component import step and is caused by some sort of type mismatch, but no information is given as to…
I'm currently trying to integrate our old system Mantishub into jira, but it's not possible. Even the backup file Mantis does not contain entitis.xml ! so we can't have all our data with attachments files etc. any solution ??
Hello, we are going to adopt JIRA (cloud) and replace Mantis as an issue tracking tool (not just that, of course, but just that for the sake of this question). Our Mantis instance is hosted, not on premise. We have an access to the portal URL, and we can obtain a dump of the DB. I read the post here…
Hello, after importing from our Mantis System the custom field "Bug Import ID" remains empty. In the documentation (https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver076/importing-data-from-mantis-945111569.html) is descripted that the field gets filled with the Mantis ID. Jira Version 7.6.1 Thanks for your help best regards…
I have the Mantis to JIRA wizard filled in, but it keeps coming back and saying it can't connect to the database. Can someone who has done this please provide the fields that they used? Thanks.
We used to use Mantis and are migrating to JIRA for everything. We are currently using the "Classic JIRA Workflow" which more closely matches how we worked in Mantis. So an issue goes from Open to Resolved to either back to Open or Closed if it's truly done. However, I'd like to start using more modern tools for scheduling…
This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Importing data from Mantis The option associated with the Mantis Import Wizard is not avaiable.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.