I was sent an invite to Atlasssian by my web dev. team by email. I clicked the in-email link to join and was directed to the account creation page. I created an account and logged in. I was given access to the teams JIRA app and could see my project. Next day I couldn't login and after clicking forgot my pass I entered the email I signed in with. There was no record of that email or account??!! All the while I was on a vid conf call with the dev team and my business partner. They were all able to sign in and access the acc. Very confused here.
For better or worse I thought I'd test the system. Since there was no record of the account from my comp I went through the account creation with the same email and pass as was currently being used. Surprisingly I was able to create the account with all duplicate info. Of course this new (duplicate) account has no access to my web dev teams JIRA account.
I'm at a loss...
Please help.