Hi,
I've created a scrum board and in the plan view I created a bunch of user stories filling the backlog. Ialso created a sprint, where I moved some of this stories. Once I started the sprint, everything was looking perfect.
Today, I was playing arround with Epics (I activated it in greenhopper labs) creating some of them and editing them in the Epic panel.
Now, I cannot see any user storie in the current Sprint or in the backlog. In both the same text are displayed .
"All issues in this sprint are currently filtered"
"All issues in this backlog are currently filtered"
So, I tried to edit the filter for this board, but with no succes. The current filter for this board it's just :
<label style="float: left; display: block; left: -140px; line-height: 1; margin-right: -130px; padding-top: 4px; position: relative; width: 130px; text-align: right; word-wrap: break-word; color: #333333; font-family: arial, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">Filter Query</label><label style="float: left; display: block; left: -140px; line-height: 1; margin-right: -130px; padding-top: 4px; position: relative; width: 130px; text-align: right; word-wrap: break-word; color: #333333; font-weight: normal;">Filter Query</label>Filter Query : project = CLIENT ORDER BY Rank ASC
If I click on "View in issue navigator" I can see all the issues that are in the sprint or in the backlog, but sitll nothing in the plan view.
Using the "work" view, I can see perfectly all the issues in the current sprint.
If I create a new user story,the story is not shown in the backlog and the following message is displayed :
Your issue CLI-40 has been created but is not currently visible.
Where I should change this visibility configuration?
Thanks.