We successfully linked Github to JIRA cloud via the DVCS connector a few weeks ago. Since then, two of our projects were associated with the appropriate git repos (as evidenced by the Project Shortcut link on the left side of the project view shown below) .
On other projects, however, that shortcut tab does not exist. My question is how does this linkage take place/tab get displayed?
I swear I had to click on the Link icon originally and choose the repo I wanted to link to the project...but maybe I'm not remembering correctly. Either way, that tab is only appearing for two projects even though I see information under "Developer Tools" and branches & commit history on other projects that had smart commits (but no shortcut tab).
I did change my github email recently, not sure if that could affect the integration. In case it could, I reissued the oauth token in case it had been invalidated. Any advice is appreciated.
Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 3.56.54 PM.png