Hi,
I am new to the service desk and having issues assigning users that have access to service desk projects via the portal to ordinary JIRA project issues.
When I try to assign a user I get:
There was an error adding watcher
- The user "xxx@xxxxxx" does not have permission to view this issue. This user will not be added to the watch list.
Permission name: Add Comments
User: xxxxx
Project: yyyyyy
Permission scheme: Default Permission Scheme
Issue: zz-zzzz
Status: xxxxx does not have the 'Add Comments' permission
| Status | Summary | Details |
|---|
| | JIRA Service Desk does not override this permission | JIRA Service Desk does not override this permission |
How would I grant a user that normally has access to the service desk to add issues the right to access only certain issues on other projects in which I (internally) have added for him? I could move the issue to the service desk project however would prefer to keep as part of a main JIRA project.
I have tried changing the default permissions to include these specific JIRA service desk users as possible watchers without luck.
Thanks