I just started trying to use Jira. I added a project in Kanban and realized I couldn't make a parent child relationship between Epic's and Stories or Stories and Tasks, that makes sense now that I think about it so I want to delete this project (almost nothing in it) and recreate it as Scrum. I don't know but I hope I can get that parent child relationship. But I can't find how to delete it anywhere. i added it i ought to be able to delete it. Or at least hide it or something. Please if you tell me I have to be an administrator then let me know how I couldn't be since I started the account, own the company and the account and there are no other users yet? And if I am not then how to I get to be one so I can do this?