Good evening.
Im facing a challenge here. I will soon be responsible for a project and I want to use JIRA for its tracking, administration, task tracking etc etc. But I also would like to for the customer to have access to that project. But only that one project. The "customer" will have a team of more than 5 and less than 10 and would like to create a group for that whole team to be able to view the progress of that project.
Therefore I want the external team to able to:
- View the progress of the project.
- Be restricted to only the project. I will have other projects in JIRA but I dont want them to be able to view the other projects.
- I am liking Confluence very much and have already started using the add on for official communication to my internal teams. And I would like to extend the communication to the client teams as well.
- I would like to allow HipChat for the client teams for easy communication with them.
If I can know how to do this, it would really go a long way for me to learn Jira. I've just started using this tool, only 2 weeks now and there is a lot to learn. I would really appreciate your assistance.
Thank you.
Regards,
Sizwe