I'm setting up my first global template (I have confluence 5 ondemand). The purpose of this template is to force (or force as much as possible) all end users to create documentation that is formatted consistently across our organization. Below are my questions:
1. I want to implement an "outline" format so if a user has a section "I" and then indents to a subsection "a" it will put all sections in a grid format (similar to a table but I don't want the gridlines). What would be the best way to accomplish this?
2. For screenshots, can I add circles, colored text, arrows, bubbles, callouts, etc to a screenshot from within Confluence? If so, how do I approach this?
3. This is embarrassing, but how do I change the size and font of text. I see a color button, bold, etc but no font/size of text option?
4. Any way to add a footer that will show the url of the page (if i printed this out)?
5. Any way to add a footer that will show the "bread crumbs" path (ie, documentation/finance/instructions")?
6. Can you use a template to force font sizes/colors/font style, etc?
I know this is a lot but I'm finding it difficult to find these answers on any of the documentation. Thanks a lot for the help! 