I am new to Jira so please forgive me if this question has been addressed before.
My company is in the process of evaluating Jira for our bug/agile tracking solution. We are currently using Pragmatic. I have FINALLY been able to get my Workflow/Custom Fields/Custom Screens etc set up the way I want. However, here is my current blocker...
I have custom screens set up for each status transition. On these custom screens certain custom fields are needed depending on the screen. I need the ability to have a custom field "Required" on one screen but hidden on other screens. So far what I am finding is that if I make a field "Required" then it is "Required" on ALL screens even if it is hidden.
I find it hard to believe that this is the way that Jira works. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
--
Tim Moore
SQA Manager
WSI Corporation