How do I tag person ina comment with jira OnDemand?
Use @username in the comment. You must have the global permission "browse users" in order for it to work though
Thanks. Once I granted the "browse users" permission to my '"users" group (which is not activated by default with OnDemand), it solved the issue for me.
Hello,
I checked this request but I was unable to check this "Browse users" in the Permission scheme, as well on JIRA server than on JIRA Service desk server... Could you help me? Indeed, my client wants to have the possibility t flag expressely people on a comment. (not only as participants)
Thanks in advance
It's a global permission, not in the permission scheme
Would this features enable the JIRA Service desk user to tag persons? Indeed, I tried and I wasn't able to do it...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.