Hi
I just installed JIRA tempo but unable to add new team as there is no 'Add' button
Any ideas?
Hello Alexander,
The button is located in the top right corner of the Tempo Team Navigator and also on the Manage Programs/Teams screens.
You can check this documentation for more details: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEAMS/Creating+a+Team
Hope this helps!
Paulo Miguel
Atlassian Support | Cloud
The button is not available, or disabled Capture.JPG
Hi Alexander,
to create a Team, you need to be a JIRA Administrator or have the Tempo Team Manager permission. Please take a look at https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEAMS020/Creating+a+Team for more information.
Regards,
Susanne
OK. I am no JIRA admin. My manager(who is) doesnt see the "Tempo Permissions" menu item in the JIRA Add-ons administration. She sees only "Tempo Teams" with options "Team Roles" and "Team Field"
Any idea?
This sounds like you are using the Tempo Planner version on JIRA Cloud.
In the current version, these are the only permissions available for Planner in the Administration. To create a Team you need to be JIRA Adminstrator. We are working on improvements for this to be available on Cloud soon.
In case you are not using the Cloud version, please create a support ticket in our Tempo Support Project ( https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/JTS/Getting+Help+and+Support ) so we can better investigate this.
I have the same problem. No "create team" option even though I am JIRA Admin.
image2017-3-9 22:24:40.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.