I want to give admin rights to a user in confluence cloud without giving him admin rights in Jira.
The group "confluence-administrators" is not available, looks like this is due to being on a cloud instance.
Is there a way to solve this issue?
Hi Stefan
Just create the groups
We use both Confluence and JIRA on cloud and manage our users through Crowd
We have groups for confluence-admin, jira-admin and crowd-admin, adding people as necessary depending on what role they need
Hi Ian,
thanks for your answer.
But when I create my own group, how do I grant confluence admin rights to it?I'm not talking about Space admin. I need "global" admin rights. Similar to the group "admins".
In Confluence Administration there is a Global Permission Section
You can then add your group there and give them the relevant permissions you need to
image2017-3-14 11:22:22.png
thank you for your help.The problem was that the group didn't had the right on confluence at all. But now I've fixed it...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.