What i want is to have a popup winndow in code review tab(workflow) of the jira development issue, where I can include the revision no of the changesets or RFE issues.
Similar to the popup window when i close an issue. Please reply ASAP.
In your transistion for 'Start Code/UI Review' associate a screen which includes your custom fields for revision numbers and Jira will show it as a pop up window.
Documentation at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow#ConfiguringWorkflow-Usingascreenwithatransition
yup,thnx Renjith.....:-)
hey....ranjith....the problem is can i start the review from here itself......when i click Start Code/UI Review
I didn't understand your comment. Could you please explain a bit more or attach a screenshot?
the idea is when you click the Start Code/UI Review in the development workflow.....I would be able to kick-start the code review from there itself....
Which means that you need to write a post function using Jamie's Script Runner, and do a REST call to Crucible to do the transistion of the code review.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.