I had certain issues flagged with a version in JIRA. I removed the version (without removing it from the issues first) and now the affected issues aren't displaying on the Kanban board any more.
This is because the query of the board won't return those issues:
project = KEY and (fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY)
This is because for the affected issues somehow the Version field is in limbo and is neither empty, nor containing a version... I tried to clear the value of the Version field through bulk edit, I also similarly tried to set a different version, then clear the field. However nothing will make the issues display, only adding another version to them. Re-indexing didn't help either.
How can I completely wipe out the Version field of these issues so they are matched by the query, or how can I otherwise solve the issue?
Thanks in advance!