Hi,
I am a mentor for First Robotics (http://www.firstinspires.org/robotics/frc) for High school/college students.
We are exploring a platform to collaborate between mentors and students.
I think it qualifies the academic pricing. I would like to inquire the pricing for a cloud deployment.
Thanks,
Patrick
Check this out: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing?tab=cloud
Academic pricing is half as much as regular pricing (With the exception of the 10-user plan: those are both USD 10/ year)
Sorry, I am confused with "both" in your answer.
To clarify your statement in parenthesis : the 10-user plan cost 10 USD/ year.
Is this correct?
Hi Patrick,
Yes that's correct. 10 users cost USD 10/year. (Same price for academic institutions and regular businesses.)
For everything above 10 users, academic institutions pay half of what regular businesses do.
I hope this makes sense.
Best,
Renato
Hi Renato,
Aren't you mixing cloud versus server deployment pricing?
According to https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing?tab=cloud,
it costs 100$/year for 10 users, or 10$/month, though it doesn't precise what it is for academic institution.
It's probably best to contact Atlassian directly on this one, via the Pricing, billing & licensing help page here: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing
Hello
Please pricing for Education-Academic Cloud Jira + Confluence 100 users.
Thanks
I wanted to provide an update: Atlassian Cloud is now offered at 75% off for eligible Community customers, and 50% off for eligible Academic customers.
For the most up to date Cloud Pricing, please review our Cloud Pricing FAQ https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/cloud or our Cloud Pricing Calculator: https://www.atlassian.com/software/pricing-calculator
@Todd Conners Yes, we are still offering 50% off for those that qualify. Please see below and my recommendation is to reference our Purchasing & Licensing FAQ for the most up-to-date pricing information in the future. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!
Qualifying collegiate-level or higher academic institutions can receive 50% off list price for Atlassian products. Qualifying academic institutions include:
Proof of accreditation or affiliation may be required when ordering an academic license or subscription. Select Academic Pricing when building your cart or quote to have our team review your order.
We also offer free subscriptions to Atlassian Access to qualifying collegiate-level or higher academic institutions, which offers enterprise-grade security and centralized administration across all your Atlassian cloud products.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.