Hello,
I'm using a trial of the Jira OnDemand program. I see in the help (http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Importing+Data+From+CSV) that the option for "Importing & Expoerting" should be under Administrator / System but I don't see it. Is it called something else?
Thank you!
As the doc says, Select 'Administration' > 'System' > 'Import & Export' > 'External System Import' > 'Comma-separated values (CSV)'.
If you don't have that option, talk to Atlassian.
That's the option I don't see. Do you happen to know if it's disabled during the free trial? Part of what I'm trying out is how easy it will be to import this from my prior tool.
No idea, but if it's not there, then it's disabled, and you need to talk to Atlassian.
Please refer to this answer for importing CSV data into JIRA OnDemand.
Thank you Min Yes - that's what I needed. And thank you for confirming I was not going crazy by not seeing it
the export link is hidden at https://<your-jira-subdomain>.atlassian.net/secure/admin/views/CsvSetupPage!default.jspa?externalSystem=CSV
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.