Normally when I highlight a text line within Confluence it gives me two options.
Now I'm only getting the option to create a comment in the space. Not sure if this is a bug or I have something misconfigured on my side.
2016-11-16_0921.png
Jeremy, try to verify the connection with JIRA is not broken. Go to your Confluence configuration - Application Links section: https://your-instance-url/plugins/servlet/applinks/listApplicationLinks
The first screen shot is of my confluence connection from the JIRA admin side and my second screen shot is from my Confluence admin page. Both seem to be configured properly as they were before.
Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 11.16.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 11.15.12 AM.png
It may be also a cache issue. Try to follow the workaround steps described in this page: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-35730.
Thanks for this information, it helps a lot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.