Is it possible to set a resolution for an issue based on the path it took through the workflow using only what's available to OnDemand customers?
Here's our use case:
We use "Resolved" and then "Closed" statuses at the end of all of our workflows to allow the requesting group an opportunity to comment before we close the ticket. I'm setting up a new business unit, and their process involves an approval at the beginning of the ticket. If it's approved, it goes through a few statuses before hitting the "Resolved"->"Closed". If it's rejected, they'd like it to directly to "Resolved", however they also want to have a different resolution to identify the issues they rejected.
Is there a way to single out the issues that progressed on the 'rejected' track and flag them with a different resolution? I realize we could use a different status, but that's going to gum up some other things and I'd rather not do that if we can.