Our venture is using JIRA for keeping track of specific actions we take with our clients (nothing to do with bug-tracking).
We therefore have relatively long workflows with 20 or so statuses. I would really need to understand how each issue transitions into each status and would also need to keep track of these changes. The end goal of this archiving and reporting is to understand the conversion rates between each status, throughout our pipeline.
I haven't seen any plug-in that allows me to archive changes between statuses, therefore I was thinking of using "advanced search" with some JQL that would allow me to see on a daily basis how many issues moved from one status to another.
I am no master with JQL so could someone tell me what code I would need to write into the advanced issue search in order to see all the issues that moved from "new lead" to "contacted" (these are to consecutive status)?
On the other hand, if someone knows of a better and more efficient solution feel free to share it with me
Thanks