I would like to know what I need to do got get JIRA to notify a user that a ticket has been created. what I have done so far.
Go to user's profile and edit the option 'My Changes' to 'Notify Me'.
This works in server instances. Not sure if it's there in Cloud instances.
But, worth trying.
Do you have any time stamps for this, perhaps on the logs? I'm curious if the user account creation event isn't happening until after the email is already sent.
I don't think I have access to the logs since I am using the on demand version.
Thanks Vishnu. this does work but I would have to do it for each user, is there a way to change it globally?
Clovens
To change it globally please go to the Changing the User Default Settings page and mark YES to "Notify users of their own changes".
Hope it helps!
Cheers!
L.F
This can also happen if you assign tickets to users that never logged in, quite a common case on corporate usage. Add your comments on this ticket to get it reopened https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-19979
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.