Hello,
I've been trawling through the documetation trying to find an example of a conditional state transition, but no luck so far.
So here's the issue I'm facing:
- Once a bug is logged, it goes to a Tech lead for validation
- If it is a valid issue, the lead will decide wether or not they want to review the issue once a fix has been committted
Here's what I'd love to do:
- When assigning the bug to the developer, the lead will mark the ticket as either a 'Will Review' or 'Won't Review' issue.
- When the bug has been fixed by the dev and they hit 'Fix Implemented' the bug will go back to the tech lead for review if it has the 'Will Review' value OR if the issue is marked 'Won't Review', the issue goes straight to QA.
So, basically, what this aims to do is to transition the ticket into 1 of 2 states based on a previously inputted parameter. I do really hope this is possible.
Cheers,
-Stephen.