Hi,
I have just got Atlassian OnDemand and I am working as the admin user, which is a member of a group called 'administrators'. This account lets me do most of the things that I want.
However there are a number of changes I want to make to Confluence that require me to have access to the 'confluence-administrators' group.
However when I go to the user management and groups section both the system-administrators and confluence-administrators groups are not editable, meaning that I can add the admin user to the group. The only user with access to the confluence-administrators group is the sysadmin, which I have no way of accessing.
My aim is to be able to change the css in confluence but as yet I am coming up against a very frustrating brick wall.
Any help is much appreciated as I need to demo the system on monday.
Thanks in advance
Richard