When i wanted to login y get this message.
Sounds like you have forgotton your password?
Thanks for your answer but the password is good (I'll answered for a new one).
I ve test the trial version of confluence cloud and the i paid after de deadline.
since the payment, i could not access to my atlassian site...
The password on your Cloud maintenance account may not be the same as the one on your Confluence instance. Invalid credentials really does usually mean "wrong password" or "wrong user id". Have you got into it successfully before, or is this your first usage?
You re certainly right.
I can connect on the maintenance site (https://my.atlassian.com/product).
and see that I've got the license for Atlassian OnDemand (Monthly Payments)
The only way i see to manage users are with the option : Proceed to Site Administration
witch redirect me to my confluance site https://artemys.atlassian.net/login where i coulnd't login.
I succeed login to that site during de trial period.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.