failtoimport.png
Richard, it is hard to see the image. I haven't tried using the "invite team" button on the project page in some time. With that said I wonder if you can do so via the User management area under Site Administration? If you navigate there see if the user already exists. If so then try to edit and give them access to JSD there. If not then add the user and give them JSD access. LMK your results.
good to hear. i'm perplexed as to why the invite team didn't work. as i recall you simply enter in their full email and it should create the user and give them JSD access at that time. if that is not occurring then I would check to see if there is a ticket on this w/ Atlassian and if not open one.
BTW...you should mark the answer as accepted so that others can benefit in the future. Welcome to AA.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.