Hi there! I'm a JIRA administrator and today I noticed some new features. I would really appreciate your help on these two issues:
1 - I see the new navigation panel has been set by default. I tried to change this setting doing the following: System>User interface>project navigation but the "project navigation" link is missing.
2 - I'm logged in as an administrator with global permissions, but I notice that now I'm only able to administrate my own projects (the projects on which I have the project role "project leader"). Before the update, I was able to administer every project. With the new navigation view, I dont' see the "administration" tab anymore. Now I have a sidebar menu with an administration button with a cog icon at the bottom of the screen and every project leader has now the option to administer and configure their projects. How can I do to set that like it was? As an administrator I need to have permissions to administrate all projects.
Thanks!
Soft Office