Hello,
How do i get Db info for JIRA cloud. I see the below documentation
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/viewing-your-system-information-834221020.html
but troubleshooting an support link is not active.
I am the administrator. am i missing something ?
Thanks
Sagar
Your access in cloud is limited. I doubt that you'll get access to the database. You can do an export of the instance and set it up on your own instance though.
Why do you need access to the db? Maybe there are alternative ways.
I just wanted to know what type of Db we are using in cloud instance. which Db type was used to setup the JIRA cloud instance
It's irrelevant to you, as you have no access to it. I'm curious to know why you're asking, as I can't think of any use for the information.
But it is PostGreSQL.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.