I need to create Jira customers via Jira Rest Api.
There is a new, experimental Service Desk REST method that allows you to create customers:
{ "email": "fred@example.com", "fullName": "Fred F. User" }
Remember to use X-ExperimentalApi : opt-in as part of the request header.
X-ExperimentalApi : opt-in
I'd be interested in doing this as well.
Would be great for me too.
I would like to know this as well
I would also like to know this.
Can this please be a thing?
Justin,
I am trying to create a customer using this experimental method and have no success with it.
Neither "X-ExperimentalApi : true" nor "X-ExperimentalApi : opt-in" helps and Service Desk still returns 404.The method:
https://docs.atlassian.com/jira-servicedesk/REST/cloud/#servicedeskapi/customer-createCustomere
Here is a screenshot of Postman request. Everything looks fine according to the documentation.(localhost:8080 - is a local JIRA Service Desk trial instance)
Screen Shot 2016-12-27 at 1.43.18 PM.png
true should be a string "true"
Hey All,
I try with that API but while creating a new customer in response there is a field called "KEY" which bound an alphanumeric value, not an email id.
Can anyone help me out?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.