Issue Collector does not have a plugin for Jira OnDemand. I am curious what everyone is using to to get web user feedback that can create issues in Jira OnDemand. Looking for a solution that we can use for feedback on our beta site.
Hi, I believe that at the time you asked this functionality was not enabled for the OnDemand environment. So I would like to inform you that nowadays JIRA OnDemand platform has the issue collector integrated.
Hope it helps!
Cheers,
Hi!
You can try JIRA Service Desk, but if you needn't all its functionality and want a simpler solution, you can try Customer Case.
With this add-on you will get a customer portal with feedback forums for tracking incoming ideas from your customers and users. Besides this, you can also use it as a helpdesk and process the submitted tickets along with ideas.
All the submitted ideas and tickets are stored in JIRA, so you can instantly add them to development without any necessity to move them between different system.
For the details, you can viewhttps://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/customer-case-for-jira/cloud/overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.