I'm creating an issue typ where i want different project roles to be added as watchers.
Is this possible to do in the workflow?
Indeed, on OnDemand a custom plugin won't be a solution, at least not before Plugins 3 are introduced. There's a feature request for introducing this post function in Jira (JRA-5493), but it's not scheduled for development at the moment.
You can try this free plugin that I think that's what you're looking for:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.burningcode.jira.issue.customfields.impl.jira-watcher-fieldHope it helps,
Daniel
Using Ondemand. Can't use plugins
I see something like this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Adding+a+Custom+Event
But not sure what i'm looking for in Post Functions to trigger a custom event
So the link I added above will not work with ondemand?
How do i trigger custom events for notifications? that would solve my issue, as I would like to have roles recieve notifications on specific issues. I was trying to go the Watcher route, but looks like I can't at this time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.