Hi together,
one of the big advantge of story maps are the categorization and visualization of user stories in swim lanes, regardless if you use sprints, fixed versions and so on.
When I try to switch on the lanes the tool separates the map properly in the different lanes (you can see that on the left side of the very first epic). But what doesnt work is the correct assignment of the user stories to the corresponding lane.
e.g. if I have 2 fixed versions (Alpha, Beta) and 4 epics which each has 10 user stories and I assign the user stories to fixed versions, than it is completely messed up:
Capture.PNG
As you can see i colored them in green and orange. Green would be Alpha and orange should be Beta.
What do I have to do, that the swim lanes are working correctly?
(same applies when I apply swim lanes for sprints).
Thank you very much.
Stefan