My problem is that we are in a French company, and "Summary" isn't really French... I would like to have it replaced by description as a matter of fact!
I don't think OnDemand supports the language modules yet. If it does, look in your profile and change your language to French for something more, well, French ;-)
Hum... well, that's too bad! Thanks for your time Nic, I appreciate it!
Yes, I'm not an OnDemand user, and I wasn't sure.
No, you can't change the name of system fields. They are internationalised, so for your own installs, you can use a language pack to change the name. But no language pack means you can't change the system labels. Sorry.
Thanks Nic. I know, French doesn't seem to be supported, which is why I figured simply change the display name, put it manually in French, but the Summary field doesn't seem to be editable when I go into fields configurations... Any idea?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.