I have recently gone live w/ JIRA Service Desk (cloud) for internal IT support. It is live and ticket creation via email is working fine. I want to go live w/ the portal for all customers. When I test inviting a customer they receive the email invite but when they click on the link in the email the browser is a blank screen. I found this thread - https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/40354255, but I do not appear to have the plugin that is mentioned to be the cause.
Any ideas?
Update: to be clear the issue 'seems' to be associated w/ users that were imported from previous ticket system. The users exist in JIRA showing "never logged in" (obviously) and the only option in the user admin screen is to deactivate them. Based upon a recommendation from another user I am attempting to invite them to the project via the project admin>user and roles>add users to a role. The user shows up under the Service Desk Customers section of that page and they receive the invite email but the visit the portal link results in blank page. I have tested adding an email that does not exist already in the user list and it worked. Still digging...