'j' works correctly, and I am certain that I can type 'k' correctly, with no other meta keys down. This is easily one of my most used shortcuts. Please help!
I would add a ticket, but I created an atlassian account and then couldn't log in with it.
I am afraid you have stumbled onto a bug (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-28181) that is currently affecting JIRA OnDemand instances. Do watch the bug for future updates.
k is for previous issue while browing search results. Is that what you are trying to do? On which screen are you trying it?
I'm looking at a list of issues in the IssueNavigator. If the carot is in the middle of the screen, I can move it up with j, but can't move it down with k.
works for me. Maybe it is the browser. I would try again for support
This javascript error appears in the console when pressing k:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.